Mallory Balice is the Wellness Program Manager for Brunswick Senior Resources, Inc. Mallory obtained her Master’s degree in Public Health Nutrition and her Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics.
As a Nutritionist and a health advocate, her mission is to develop, implement, and manage health programs to achieve the goal of physical and mental health of participants. She specializes in providing weight management and healthy eating.
One of the things she really enjoys most about being a health advocate is that she has the opportunity to meet different people and offer nutritional advice to better their health!
Nutritional Services Provided:
- Complimentary Nutritional Counseling
- Nutrition Education Classes
- Wellness Educational Support Group
- Food Assistance
Mallory also serves as a dedicated cohort member of the following committees:
- NC SOPHE (North Carolina Society of Public Health Education)
- Brunswick Wellness Coalition
- Cooperative Extension of North Carolina
- Food Bank Advisory Council